This software is built into the browser by default.
– creating dynamic HTML documents;
– checking form fields document before they are passed to the server (this helps reduce the load on the server);
– apply different animation effects;
– to read and to create a cookie, also receive information about the visitor’s computer;
– to make changes in the contents of the HTML document (changing styles, adding tags);
– view messages – warnings displayed in a separate window.
For high-quality and ongoing work this program should include:
4. Internet Explorer. You should perform such actions. Open the “Tools” – “Internet options”. In the “Security” tab select “Internet”, then “Other”. Appears Scripts – “Allow scripts”.