You can download the program on the official website. For users there are installation files. The installation will help to understand the appropriate set of libraries or modules.
Functions of the software platform are asynchronous. They do not create a block for a thread, find running through the background. This feature gave rise to a callback function. It is a procedure that is executed after the execution of the code in the thread will end. For Node.js a large number of operations on input/output are given with ease. The platform is perfectly revealed himself in this matter.
In the software platform should be guided by the following rules:
- placing the right information about installing, running the first program is on one page;
- detailed information can be found in a special one-page tutorial; there you can see examples of the code;
- if you are having difficulties, you can always ask for help from the Russian-speaking community Node.js;
- on the branch on stackoverflow function you may receive answers about working with the platform.
- there are also special video tutorials, interactive school and many informative articles.
Query processing and various operations are based on events. Thus, the working thread to block. It does not use a multi-threaded model. Running only one thread. He also serves user requests and is responsible for resources. The results are passed to the server and the user. This significantly improves the performance.